Jeffrey D. Zwirn, CPP- Security Technology
No security consulting team is complete without a seasoned security technology expert to assist with strategic planning. In today’s world, security and peace of mind are mission critical and knowing your technical security systems are operating efficiently and effectively could mean the difference between life and death. We are fortunate to have Jeffrey Zwirn, CPP as an active member of our advisory board.
Jeffrey D. Zwirn is an internationally recognized systems security expert responsible for numerous forensic investigations associated with life safety systems that have either failed or been compromised during the commission of a crime. In addition to his forensic investigative expertise, Mr. Zwirn is responsible for designing complex life safety systems in accordance with NFPA Standards, UL Standards and Nationally Recognized Industry Standards and Best Practices.
Jeff Zwirn is one of three members of our security & safety consulting team lending his expertise on matters not limited to the following:
- Security System Design
- Active Shooter Security System and Countermeasure Analysis and Recommendations
- Security System Defects & Audits
- Stress Testing of Security Systems
- Technical Analysis and Authentication of Internal System Programming
- Technical Analysis and Authentication of Equipment Manufacturers Specifications
- Technical Analysis and Authentication of UL-Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Standard.
- Technical Verification of NFPA- National Fire Protection
- Security System Design Review – System Bid Review & Integrator Vetting
- Post System Installation Inspection