Arthur G. Arway, PhD/CPP- Supply Chain Compliance
Doctor Arthur (Art) Arway is a highly seasoned former Lieutenant Commander with the Norwalk, CT Police Department. Mr. Arway has extensive experience as Corporate Security Director, Investigative & Risk Manager and Logistics Security Professional with extensive knowledge and expertise in all aspects of security involving Workplace Violence (WPV), personnel, facility and property security, security management, corporate security programs and measures, terrorism, crisis management functions and issues.
- Published author, Supply Chain Security; A Comprehensive Approach, CRC Press, 2013
- Published co-author, Violence at Work – Causes, Patterns and Prevention, Willian Publishing, 2001
- Winner of the ASIS Gold Medal Writing Award for security related issues, ASIS 2003;
- Numerous citations for management of crisis situations, personnel management, decision-making ability, and contingency planning and coordination.
- Guest lecturer and presenter at domestic and international industry forums.